My 1,000th blog entry will be posted on New Year's Day! I began April 22, 2007, and took a hiatus in 2009. I had a ton of followers back then....now my posts are bland and very boring a bit boring. I keep posting as a way to chronicle events...like I can look up when we purchased our new heater and find out if it was this year or last so we can take a tax deduction...and if you have made it this far into the boring post, I will be sending a creation to my commenters that day....so if you mozy on over be sure to leave a comment.
Here're a few pictures from Christmas Eve when we walked up and down the local "Candy Cane Lane," two blocks where every house decorates for the season...it is so busy that each night the street becomes ONE WAY to traffic.
This particular house is like Clark W. Griswold's house on Christmas Vacation:
After our walk we headed up the street to a Christmas Eve party...where we had these pink peppermint concoctions...
Christmas Eve was awesome....I hope yours was too!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE
LIGHTS OF THE SEASON*
3 comments:
LOVE the Griswold house!
Your night looks perfect...love those pink pm martinis.
It looks like you had a great time..and all was enjoyed. Glad your Christmas was wonderful...hope the rest of the vacation will be wonderful too...
WOW, those decorations were really something.
I want to try one of those drinks. They look awesome!
Post a Comment