27 December 2011

Easy 1,000

I rode my bike up to work yesterday to see if I had left my keys on my desk. It was quite cold but I warmed up quickly on the off road trail through Water Dog Lake. Usually I hit this trail so early I never pass a soul...yesterday I passed joggers, bikers and dog walkers.

Last year due to my surgery I was pressed to make my 1,000 mile mark. This year I hit that in September, before I fractured ribs and went out of commission bicycle wise. I did add more miles to my run column but hope to add even more for 2012...and I will start that with a 10K on New Year's Day.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER
*LAUGH HARDER*
RIDE*RUN*SWIM*WALK
*INTO THE NEW YEAR*

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

You are an amazing woman!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love reading your posts...you have amazing endurance and positive energy....

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Even with broken ribs you rock! Very impressed. Did you find your keys? :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You really are inspiring!!!! Keep up the good work and BEE safe out there!!!