12 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

in my classroom...

These are the snowmen that the kids painted on my old fence boards...and decorated for their parents for Christmas...and I hung them on the bulletin board because I have parents helping tomorrow and I will cover them with butcher paper and they will be out of sight until we put them in the bags we painted today. I think they are too cute...I hope the parents do too....





The names will come off...they are on tape so I can tell whose is whose for now. The wire is curled and has either buttons or bells and bows...


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PAINT A SNOWMAN*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great project...clever...I love finding various materials around the house and classroom which can be used for projects. The wooden boards from the fence..genius.. :)

I couldn't have done better. I never would have thought of that one.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Yay! I love this time of year.

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG, these are freakin' adorable!

Busy Bee Suz said...

They are adorable...those parents will treasure these for a long time!!