13 blankets for parents...
and 13 beanies for the baseball players...
No, not my kids...I did it as a favor to a former parent whose son was in my class...he coaches and this is his gift to the families of the boys he coaches. He took them to an embroidery shop and they wanted $300! That's like $275 an hour and maybe $20 in supplies...he had already purchased the beanies and blankets. So I am doing it for the cost of supplies- only because this dad was PTA president for many years and has done many good things for our community...because I am nice like that because it's the season!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*IF I SEE
ANOTHER M TODAY I MAY RUN*





3 comments:
Good evening, Marey,
Wow...you have been busy stitching up a storm. An embroidery machine would be so much fun.
Happy Monday ~Natalie
I love that I keep discovering your hidden talents!
You are SO nice to do this...I am sure it is much appreciated!!!! Great job!
Post a Comment