I had planned to run the 10K, but after going to bed at 2...then getting a phone call from BIG Foot at 3:15 that he missed the last Cal train home from the BART train...so I had to get up, drive Daughter #1's car to the train station where we had left him our car, and then drive our car to the BART Station to pick him up and stop at the train station to pick up Daughter #1's car....then I couldn't fall back to sleep...and when I did I got an text from a friend who got up early to do the Polar Bear Swim....so it was a short sleep. I decided on the 5K.
The morning was gorgeous! After the very cold weather here, the sun is now shining and the sky is so blue. What a beautiful way to start a brand new year.
To celebrate my 1000th post please leave a comment and email me your address to kteachermom at hotmail.com
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN*BLOG*START
THE NEW YEAR RIGHT*





6 comments:
Yeah, you made it! Sorry about the short sleep, hopefully you will make that up tonight.
Postcard Cindy
Yeah on the 5k! I had just told Postcard Cindy yesterday how glad I was that you were blogging again. You inspire me to move!:)
Happy New Year!!!
You already have my email :)
You were still able to get in a 5k after all that? yep, you are still my hero!!
I was able to get my husband to do a 3 mile walk with me today.....and then we worked the garden. (this was a workout for both of us!)
You've got my email...but I really don't need any gifts. YOU are gift enough.
xoxox
I don't know what I'm more impressed about, the 1000th blog or the race! Well done on both accounts!
Good evening, Marey,
I hope the kids stay in good spirits for a while. We had inservice today...students tomorrow. Congrats on your run and all the blog posts!
Take care ~Natalie
Post a Comment