03 January 2012

First Day Back

I love the first day back after Christmas break...the kids are so happy to be back and they all have stories to tell and no one has a problem playing because they haven't been together for such a loooong time.

Of course I had traffic duty this morning and the FOG was full on thick and gray...and drippy and chilly and cold. But my duty is done for the week so bring on the fog...just kidding...I really do not like the stuff.

Happy New Year!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTROGNER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE NEW BEGINNINGS
OF THE NEW YEAR*

2 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh that was a quick break. I won't rub it in too much that I still have 3 weeks of break. :)
Glad it was a good first day back. I love coming back after a month off...they are so grown up and more mature afterwards, most anyways.

Busy Bee Suz said...

back to school? Not fair. :)
We hardly have fog here, but when we do, it is so dreary!