02 February 2012

Now I am not amused...

While the top of my desk is usually organized at the beginning of the day, by the time the kids leave it is piled higher and deeper. The drawers though- they are organized and tidy. There is never food on my desk although my Nalgene bottle of tea or water is on top.

So imagine my disgust as I opened my top side drawer to get out the emergency cards this afternoon....and I saw bits of shell....from a pumpkin seed....and I remembered our field trip to the pumpkin patch where I got seeds for white pumpkins...and A DARN MOUSE HAS BEEN FEASTING ON THEM. IN MY DRAWER! Gahk!

I immediately went to the janitor and got 2 traps...and set them with the seeds for white pumpkins. And I cleaned up my desk and sprayed with Lysol. It was the 100th day of school and I am exhausted. I picked up balloons at 5:20 this morning and have been running ever since- and I have a board meeting tonight...I didn't need little furry, kinda cute mice giving me more work.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY 100 DAYS OF SCHOOL*

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Ok, this literally made me gag :(

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh no! You have go set your own traps? Argh! I hope 100th day went well. Our Ks have 100th day AND Valentine's day on the same day this year...they are dying!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Even I love pumpkin seeds!!!