Whomever decided on daylight savings time and the likes should have to spend the day with 25 tired 5 year olds.
THE END
12 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
4 comments:
Ugh! It was so difficult to get up this morning being so dark. I arrived at school at my normal time...still dark. I don't know how it's just arbitrarily decided that we can change the time change. The days are still too short for it. It was dark by 7 today. OK, enough of that rant...my kiddos were pretty quiet today, probably tired.
Normally I would be shouting "Amen!" but for some reason, I've been completely re-energized since Daylight Saving Time. It probably helps that it's been very sunny and in the 70s for a few days. It's supposed to hit almost 80 tomorrow. THAT might make me a little cranky. I was already sweating today on the way home, thanks to the sun streaming in through my open sunroof.
Oh my gosh...I can only imagine!
Post a Comment