My cousin sent me this:
When told the reason for daylight savings time, the Indian said, "Only the _____ would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom and have a longer blanket."
I do like it light out later in the evening but this time changing crap fools with my internal clock. It used to be the time was changed in October and April....now it's the end of October or the beginning of November until March...4 months isn't even worth the effort in my book...it takes so long for the little ones to get back in sync. I wish we could just pick a time and keep it!
13 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm I supposed to guess what goes in the blank? :) I love that blanket comparison though. May I use it?
Agreed, hardly worth the effort.
*Am I
Love the blanket quote!
I've never really understood it....and I did love it when we lived in AZ and totally ignored it all!
Yes, you can guess...I have to be very generic on my blog so I am pretty boring these days...never know who will read what I post and make a fuss...so blah it is! If you want the real quote and photo I will email it to you.
One state doesn't do it, right? Is it Indiana? I sort of think that is smart ; )
I wish they would just stick to daylight savings time and never go back. I like it lighter later and hate the time change.
Post a Comment