The ice from hell freezing over is chilling in my glass of water.
BIG Foot called home....it's only been 65 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rambling random acts of kindness,Pay it Forward, cancer, kindergarten and family...everything is true....except for the stufff I made up.
2 comments:
Wait....65 days since you've spoken?!?! That can't be! I'm assuming you've been calling him, but this is the first time HE'S called on his own, right? Sheesh, I hope that's what it is. I couldn't handle that. :(
...we have "spoken" by text...usually while I am at work...or asleep...but as for a phone call....nope...that one was the first!!
Didn't realize how much I missed him until the college students came in to teach science to my class and one of the college students is on the basketball team...he's 6'9" and standing next to the giant made me miss my giant!
Post a Comment