....and here is my Norm stool and laptop...
I have to pay for internet at the hotel....the very expensive hotel...and since I am hardly in the room I figure it's not worth it...besides here for the price of a Tall Green Tea Lemonade unsweetened I can go online and check my email and blogs and check in for my flight tomorrow....so who needs expensive hotel internet!
This is also my 900th POST since leaving Daughter #1's caringbridge site...although posts prior to 2009 are in the archives and now I can only blog about mundane things like my new friends at Cheers...'er rather Starbucks. Meet you at my seat at the coffee bar at 4:30 EST.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAVE A LEMONADE/ICED TEA/GRANDE/UNSWEETENED*



5 comments:
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. You deserve it after how hard you worked during the school year.
You had to pay for internet? It must be a NY thing because so many hotels have free internet. I do love your internet cafe location though...so big city-ish!
I'm so glad I'm not restricted on my blog. I talk about whatever....so if you want to say something or vent, let me know!
Congrats on 900!!!! Love your stool and view.
Safe flight!!!!!
Oh, and congrats on the 900th post! I'm sure if you counted all the ones on Cali Ali's CB you'd have a zillion posts.
What a great spot! So glad you are having fun. Have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment