12 August 2011

It's almost a classroom and wing....

Today I worked for 5 hours in my room...I got almost everything in the wing that is the play area.

There is a play kitchen, table and baby with a crib at the far right...I have never had this much room just for play!

Then I took a 4'x6' piece of butcher paper and put it where my white board will go so I could see how to set up the rest of the room...and the janitor will know where to put the board if it arrives while I am gone.


Then I will be able to put up a word wall, the alphabet and number line...and some color on that wall.

Tomorrow is the teacher's rummage sale with most of the proceeds going to Camp Okizu.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LOVING MY NEW CLASSROOM*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looking good!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your room is HUGE!!!! Looking great!

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, lookin' good! I have NEVER had a room that big! It's sweet that you even get to have playtime there. They did away with that many years ago here. :(

Natalie said...

My mother, a kindergarten teacher for 30 years, would be ELATED to see that you devote so much area to play!!! She says kindergarten is way too academic now. Looks awesome!